This section includes Frequently asked questions by sponsors and universities. Feel free to reach us via ‘Contact Us’ section if you would have any further questions
Questions for the Sponsors
1. Is it possible to provide sponsorship only once?The simple answer is no. We want our sponsors to be committed to their particular research cluster for a period of 4 years
2. What is the IP Rights arrangement for the research?The IP Rights for the research belongs to the researching universities. However, the sponsors would be able to enjoy royalty free usage throughout the lifetime of the patent
3. How about if my direct competitor also invests in the same research cluster?Our approach is pre-competitive, hence it should not make a difference even if your competitor is another sponsor. You both would be able to enjoy the outcome of the research
4. How do we keep updated about the research?We would post latest news and updates on our website. Moreover, once the research is in progress, we will share the ongoing research with the concerned parties
5. What is the current status of the Consortium?There are currently 10 company sponsors within the consortium.
In total we have 16 active projects and 14 more projects scheduled.